Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SLEEPLESS IN MANILA

I have gone for more than three days now without sleep. Surprisingly, though, I still am not feeling groggy nor even having double vision that are associated with lack of sleep. I am not feeling tried too. No, I'm not on drugs and never have been. It started Saturday morning after coming home from work. I'm supposed to be asleep during the day as my work is at graveyard shit. I did sleep on the way home on the bus for like half an hour or so, and then nothing more. I just lay on the bed listening to music and trying to relax my mind. I'm not thinking of anything, just laying there enjoying the music. My wife closed the blinds and drapes to simulate night time, but still I am not able to sleep. I only listen to light jazz or chillout music to relax, but still without success. A friend suggested I must be stressed out, which I thought to be strange because I normally sleep alot instead when I'm stressed out. And then again, today as I go home from work, I will be on my three-day off. Although I don't feel drowsy or anything, I sure want to rest my eyes and have a good long sleep.

SOON ON THIS BLOG: I will be installing a widget for visitors to stream house or electronic music on this blog. I just am refining the playlist for it.

No comments: