Monday, September 7, 2009

PLANET PHILIPPINES ON GMA TV

I was looking forward on watching this special by matinee idol Richard Gutierez, mainly because of the dazzling previews of visual aired by the network a few weeks before. Finally, it was shown last night; and unfortunately, I have to catch some sleep as I have to go to work early in the morning. I was able to catch though the first parts and as with the previews, the visuals were all of high quality imagery and cinematography. It was amazing. They were superior even compared with national Geographic or Discovery Channel specials. The nature was depicted at its most beautiful. GMA News and Public Affairs deserves all praises for this work. Richard was good enough as a host, compared to his first special about global warming, but still he needs further refinements. I hope I can download the complete video somewhere.
 

No comments: