Friday, January 2, 2009

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

These are more of goals I hope to achieve than resolutions. I have been idling and have been too lazy about my career the past two years. Although I value being with the company I am working for now, I didn't really care much about my performance. So, here they are and shoot me in the head if I didn't live up to it.

  1. Meet all the requirements on the metrics for my account for at least a few months.
  2. Be more open to my customers to be able to get their trust.
  3. Be more friendly to my team mates than I am now, and make sure to come to each and every team building.
  4. Opt for a promotion to at least half a step in the ladder.
  5. Now that I have at my disposal a portable way to produce music, be more productive on making remixes and original works on house music.
  6. Be more agressive on networking in the DJing industry here in the city to gain clout with the right persons, and work on at least being invited to gigs or try out for auditions.
  7. Save, save, and save.

And that's my list. Wish me luck.

No comments: