Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WAITING FOR THIRD

Doesn't luck always strike thrice? And as I have experienced, it does the same way for bad luck.

This month we have had two deaths already in the family-- an uncle and a cousin. Barely two weeks away from each other and both with the same cause as my mother had-- heart disease. I'm not sure if we should take this as a warning, but then if it does strike thrice as it had before, then there is really nothing to stop it. The family is bracing for the worst, anyhow, but I say accept anything as fate would have it. We sure can do everything we can to avoid such fate, and that's about it.

It's bleak, I know, to look at it this way. The truth is that I really am not a superstitious person; it's just that I am basing this from my own experience-- LUCK BE IT GOOD OR OTHERWISE ALWAYS COMES IN THREES. And then again, they only come in threes.... and nothing more.

No comments: